Caddrillion AV Engineering is seeking a qualified individual to aid in the coordination of day to day operations and serve as a customer facing representative for the company. The role will be highly engaged in the flow of active projects and business relationships.
Caddrillion is a fast-growing Technology Engineering and Drafting outsourced labor provider for technology based firms in the audiovisual, telecommunications, and security industries. The company is solely operated from the cloud, with a team stretched world-wide, so this is a work-from-home position (U.S. only) that requires thorough engagement with our team and customers through electronic forms of communication. We offer competitive compensation, monetary bonuses and medical benefits.
- Analyzes incoming work requests, current workloads and available resources to find the best possible outcome for scheduling and staffing allocation.
- Maintains companies scheduling software and serves as primary resource for managing project timeline adjustments
- Reviews time sheets and project budgets to determine project profitability and employee resource usage
- Attends project meetings for taking meeting minutes to capture critical details and ensure project goals are met
- Interacts with clients, redirecting questions and making connections between clients and our engineering team
- Assists in needs assessments for new work, prospecting new opportunities and generating interest in our company utilizing Social Media and Networking platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn
- Assists in generating proposals and RFPs, as well as other tasks related to developing new opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related discipline
- 3 years of relevant experience in a technology based field, preferably audiovisual, but others may be considered
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with Gantt charts or other tools for project planning – MS Project, Teamgantt, Procore, etc.